Looking for Amazon December Edition – Pictionary Quiz Answers Today with correct Answers & Option? be relaxed & read the information given below.
Amazon December Pictionary Quiz is Published by Amazon India from today & the contest will run for 31 days. Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers is Live Now in the below. along with Amazon Quiz Answers, You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win 50000. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play December Edition – Pictionary Amazon Quiz – 7 December 2021
To play the Amazon quiz December Edition – Pictionary you need to invest your 25 to 30 seconds only. if you don’t know how to play the Fz December Edition – Pictionary contest then read the steps.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Amazon December Edition Pictionary Quiz Answers Win 50000
- Answer 1: (B) Shiba Inu
- Answer 2: (A) Elon Musk
- Answer 3: (C) Mary Kom
- Answer 4: (A) Michael C. Hall
- Answer 5: (B) PT Usha
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Here you can read Amazon December Edition – Pictionary Quiz Question With Answers
If you find it difficult to read the answers, refresh this page.
Q1: What’s the Pictionary of this dog’s breed, that’s been trending on internet
Answer 1: (B) Shiba Inu
Q2: He is the Founder of SpaceX and also known as Technoking of Tesla Company.
Answer 2: (A) Elon Musk
Q3: She is an Indian boxer, politician, and incumbent Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha
Answer 3: (C) Mary Kom
Q4: He is an American Actor and he is best known for his roles in Showtime Series “Dexter”
Answer 4: (A) Michael C. Hall
Q5: She is a retired Indian track and field athlete. She is often called the “queen of Indian track and field”
Answer 5: (B) PT Usha
December Edition – Pictionary Quiz Amazon Details:
This contest is started on 1st December 2021 & & ends on 31st December 2021. Amazon December Edition – Pictionary Quiz will run for 31 days. if you solve the contest then you will get a chance to win 50000 & the winner will be declared on 11th January 2021.
- Quiz: December Edition – Pictionary Quiz Amazon
- Quiz Prize: 50000
- Total Prizes: 5 Prizes
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 1st December 2021 to 31st December 2021 (31 Days)
- Winner Announcement: 11th January 2022
December Edition – Pictionary Quiz Winner Announcement
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon December Edition – Pictionary Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 11th January 2021, Mid night 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: Then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.
Amazon December Edition – Pictionary Quiz: Terms and Conditions
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the December Edition – Pictionary Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s Official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
We hope you find today’s Amazon Quiz Answers useful and wish you all the best in winning this contest. Always visit tophunt for answers to such quizzes. Thank you.
Credit: Amazon India