Looking for Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz Answers Today with correct Answers & Option? be relaxed & read the information given below.
Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz is Published by Amazon India from today & the contest will run for 12 days. Amazon 40000 Quiz Answers is Live Now in the below. along with Amazon Quiz Answers, You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win 40000. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play Funzone Pictionary Amazon Quiz – 6 January 2022
To play the Amazon quiz Funzone Pictionary you need to invest your 25 to 30 seconds only. if you don’t know how to play the Fz Funzone Pictionary contest then read the steps.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz Answers Win 40000
- Answer: (B) Jim Parsons
- Answer: (A) Jordan Belfort
- Answer: (C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Answer: (C) Kalpana Chawla
- Answer: (B) Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Here you can read Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz Question With Answers
If you find it difficult to read the answers, refresh this page.
Q1: Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer: (B) Jim Parsons
Q2: American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
Answer: (A) Jordan Belfort
Q3: Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinity”
Answer: (C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
Q4: First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer: (C) Kalpana Chawla
Q5: Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”
Answer: (B) Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Funzone Pictionary Quiz Amazon Details:
This contest is started on 5th January 2022 & & ends on 17th January 2022. Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz will run for 12 days. if you solve the contest then you will get a chance to win 40000 & the winner will be declared on 1st January 2021.
- Quiz: Funzone Pictionary Quiz Amazon
- Quiz Prize: 40000
- Total Prizes: 5 Prizes
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 5th January 2022 to 17th January 2022 (12 Days)
- Winner Announcement: 20 January 2022
Funzone Pictionary Quiz Winner Announcement
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 1st January 2021, Mid night 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: Then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.
Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz: Terms and Conditions
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the Funzone Pictionary Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
We hope you find today’s Amazon Quiz Answers useful and wish you all the best in winning this contest. Always visit tophunt for answers to such quizzes. Thank you.
Credit: Amazon India