Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz, Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers win today – Hey Friends here are all the correct 5 answers to The Quiz.
Amazon Rs.25,000 Pay Balance Quiz is Live Now. You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play International Yoga Day Quiz Amazon Quiz – 17 June 2021
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance
Here is the International Yoga Day Amazon Quiz Answers:
Q1: What is meaning of Sanskrit word “Yoga”?
Answer: (B) Union
Q2: Which Veda mentions the elements of yoga?
Answer: (C) Rig veda
Q3: India celebrated its first International yoga day on _____ ?
Answer: (D) 21-Jun-2015
Q4: How many steps are there in one Surya Namaskar round?
Answer: (C) 12
Q5: What is the name of this Asana?
Answer: (C) Vrikshasana
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
International Yoga Day Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Prize:||Rs.25,000 Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes:||1 Prize|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
|Period:||17 June to 30 June 2021|
|Winner Announcement:||10th July 2021|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Contest will commence on 17 June 2021 from 04:00:00 p.m. (IST) to 30 June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the International Yoga Day Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning International Yoga Day Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
I hope this Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz will lucky for you will win. best luck.