Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz, amazon Joy Of Giving quiz answers, amazon tv day quiz, amazon Joy Of Giving quiz answers today, tophunt, amazon, Amazon Rs.20000 Quiz Answers win today – Hey Friends, Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz is Live Now. You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win ₹20,000 Rupees as Pay Balance. If You are looking fast and right answers here is all 5 correct answers of The Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz – Win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
Q1: Amazon cares runs several programs like Gift a Smile that is transforming and enabling new ways of giving in the community. It aims to empower local communities with tools and services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth. True or False?
Q2: In December 2018, famous YouTuber PewDiePie hosted a live-stream, whose entire proceeds went to which Indian organization?
Q3: The NGO ‘Read India’ received over 608 gifts, benefiting more than 16,800 people, through the Gift a ___ initiative. (Fill in the blanks).
Q4: Which organisation founded in Oxford in 1942 has partnered with Amazon Cares in providing relief for the flood affected?
Q5: The Amazon team conducted clean up drives across schools during the ‘Freedom Week’ under what initiative?
Ans: Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya
|⇒ PLAY NOW Joy Of giving QUIZ|
- Amazon Quiz Winners List Announcement – November 2019 (Updated)
- Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers Win – ₹10,000
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 30th December 2019
There are a total of 5 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 20th Jan 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Daily QuizTime (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
1. This Contest will commence on 01 December 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 07 December 2019 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”) 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”). 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). 7. Each winner will be eligible for winnin