Amazon June Quiz, 5000 Amazon Pay Balance Answers today – Hey Friends here is all 5 correct answer of The Quiz.
How to Play Amazon June Quiz – Win 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. There will be a total of 5 questions
4. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon June Quiz
Q1 – The 2019 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup will go on through June-July 2019. How many qualifying teams are competing for the cup in this tournament?
Ans – 10
Q2 – The month of June gets its name from the Roman goddess ‘Juno’. According to Roman mythology, she was the goddess of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Marriage
Q3 – Summer Solstice occurs in the Northern Hemisphere each year between June 20-22 across different countries. What is special about this day?
Ans – Longest day of the year
Q4 – The World Music Day is celebrated each year on which day in June?
Ans – 21st June
Q5 – The English novelist, George Orwell known for classics such as ‘Animal farm’, ‘Nineteen Eighty-Four’, etc. was born on 25th June 1903 in ______.
Ans – Motihari, India
More Quiz –
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 30th July 2019
There are a total of 25 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th July 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Contest will commence on 10 June 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 1 July 2019 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 25 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.