Looking for Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Answers Today with correct Answers & Option? be relaxed & read the information given below.
Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz is Published by Amazon India from today & the contest will run for 0+0 days. Amazon 25000 Quiz Answers is Live Now in the below. along with Amazon Quiz Answers, You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win 25000. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play Looking back at 2021 Amazon Quiz – 3 January 2022
To play the Amazon quiz Looking back at 2021 you need to invest your 25 to 30 seconds only. if you don’t know how to play the Fz Looking back at 2021 contest then read the steps.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Answers Win 25000
- Answer: (C) 7
- Answer: (D) Kidambi Srikanth
- Answer: (C) Nomadland
- Answer: (B) Parag Agrawal
- Answer: (A) Squid game
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Here you can read Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Question With Answers
If you find it difficult to read the answers, refresh this page.
Q1: In 2021, how many medals did India won in Olympics?
Answer: (C) 7
Q2: Who became the 1st Indian Male to Win Silver at Badminton World Championship?
Answer: (D) Kidambi Srikanth
Q3: Which movie won the “Best Picture” award at Oscars 2021?
Answer: (C) Nomadland
Q4: Which of these following Indian origin person became the new CEO of Twitter?
Answer: (B) Parag Agrawal
Q5: Guess this web series that became a sensation over the internet in 2021.
Answer: (A) Squid game
Looking back at 2021 Quiz Amazon Details:
This contest is started on 21st December 2021 & & ends on 24th December 2021. Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz will run for 0+0 days. if you solve the contest then you will get a chance to win 25000 & the winner will be declared on 1st January 2021.
- Quiz: Looking back at 2021 Quiz Amazon
- Quiz Prize: 25000
- Total Prizes: 5 Prizes
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 21st December 2021 to 24th December 2021 (0+0 Days)
- Winner Announcement: 1st January 2022
Looking back at 2021 Quiz Winner Announcement
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 1st January 2021, Mid night 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: Then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.
Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz: Terms and Conditions
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the Looking back at 2021 Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
We hope you find today’s Amazon Quiz Answers useful and wish you all the best in winning this contest. Always visit tophunt for answers to such quizzes. Thank you.
Credit: Amazon India