Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 10 April, Amazon quiz 10 April answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 10 April 2019, Redmi 6 Pro Answers, 10 April Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Redmi 6 Pro amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 10th April Answers today for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Redmi 6 Pro, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 10th April
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 10 April” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 April 2019 – Redmi 6 Pro
Updating Time: 8.05 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1.: If you open your mouth wide, you will see a fleshy piece of tissue hanging like a pendulum. It is above your tongue at the back. What is this elongated, hanging structure called?
Q2.: The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Where will you find it?
Q3.: Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May, 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it?
Q4.: The Pentium chip was produced by USA’s Intel Corporation n 1993. But an Indian engineer is popularly known as being the ‘Father of the Pentium Chip’, for his contributions towards its development. Who is it?
Answer: Vinod Dham
Q5.: Alia Bhatt won the 2019 Filmfare award for her work in Raazi. The actor who played her husband, also won a Filmfare award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for Sanju. Who is the actor?
Answer: Vicky Kaushal
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 10 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Redmi 6 Pro ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).