Amazon Quiz 11 September, Amazon Quiz 11th September, Amazon 11 September quiz answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 11 September 2019, OnePlus 7 Pro Answers, Amazon 11 September Quiz, amazon quiz answers win, OnePlus 7 Pro amazon quiz, amazon quiz answers win: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 11th September Answers today for winning iPhone XR . Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like Sony Home Theater, Seagate HDD, iPhone x, iPhone Xs & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.01 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 11th September –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 11 September” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 11 September 2019 – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
|⇒ PLAY NOW AMAZON QUIZ|
Q1 – RK Laxman was a famous cartoonist, known for his illustration of the ‘Common Man’. Which popular series was his brother famous for?
Ans – Malgudi Days
Q2 – Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Ans – Africa
Q3 – Which movie won the award for Best Hindi Film at the 66th National Awards held in August?
Ans – Andhadhun
Q4 – The British government made a motivational poster before World War II to keep people from panicking. The words from that poster are now commonly featured on clothing, novelty items, and internet memes. What was printed on the poster?
Ans – Keep Calm and Carry On
Q5 – This musical instrument is believed to have existed since 15,000 BC, making it one of the oldest instruments in the world. The modern version of it has 47 strings and 7 pedals. Which instrument are we talking about?
Ans – Harp
|⇒ HERE IS BEST AMAZON DEALS|
- Amazon Reno2 Series Quiz Answers Win – Oppo Reno2 Z
- Amazon Sleepwell Quiz 2019 Answers win – Rs.20000
- Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹10,000
- Amazon Quiz Winners List Announcement – August 2019 (Updated)
- Amazon Fittify Quiz Answers Win – Rs.25000 Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 11 September from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” OnePlus 7 Pro ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).