Amazon Quiz 12 September, Amazon Quiz 12th September, Amazon 12 September quiz answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 12 September 2019, Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance Answers, Amazon 12 September Quiz, amazon quiz answers win, Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance amazon quiz, amazon quiz answers win: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 12th September Answers today for winning iPhone XR . Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like Sony Home Theater, Seagate HDD, iPhone x, iPhone Xs & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.01 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 12th September –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 12 September” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 12 September 2019 – Win Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1 – Which ancient art form from the Mithila region in Bihar was used to save a forest when the women in the area painted the trees to stop the authorities from cutting them for road widening and development?
Ans – Madhubani
Q2 – Nobel laureate and beloved writer, Toni Morrison, passed away recently. Which country was she from?
Ans – USA
Q3 – Which famous scientist developed the world’s first computer program for playing chess – known as ‘Turbochamp’?
Ans – Alan Turing
Q4 – The longest passenger carrying railway line in the world is the Trans-Siberian railway and is 9289km long. Which two cities are its end points?
Ans – Moscow and Vladivostok
Q5 – Which Indian city is home to the Dalai Lama and is also the headquarters of the Tibetan government-in-exile?
Ans – Dharamshala
|⇒ PLAY NOW AMAZON QUIZ|
- Amazon M30s Quiz Answers and Win Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Amazon Bose Quiz Answers Win – Bose Frames (8 Prizes)
- Amazon Reno2 Series Quiz Answers Win – Oppo Reno2 Z
- Amazon Sleepwell Quiz 2019 Answers win – Rs.20000
- Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹10,000
- Amazon Quiz Winners List Announcement – August 2019 (Updated)
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 12 September from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).