Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 13 April, Amazon quiz 13 April answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 13 April 2019, Fossil Grant Watch Answers, 13 April Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Fossil Grant Watch amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 13th April Answers today for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Fossil Grant Watch, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 13th April
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 13 April” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 13 April 2019 – Fossil Grant Watch
Updating Time: 8.05 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1.: A group of crows is called a _____. Fill in the blanks.
Q2.: Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Answer: Cape Agulhas
Q3.: Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
Q4.: Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Answer: Deepa Mehta
Q5.: The Department of Posts in India has launched a ‘Cool EMS’ service, using which customers in India can import food items from ______ for personal use. Fill in the blanks.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 13 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Fossil Grant Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).