How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 13 December 2018
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 13 December” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 13 December Answers Today –
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: In which country is Mount Vesuvius located?
Q2.: What temperature is the same in both Celsius and Fahrenheit scales?
Q3.: Which of these antagonist characters was created by novelist J.K. Rowling?
Answer: Lord Voldemort
Q4.: What was the real name of Pope John Paul II?
Answer: Karol Jozef Wojtyla
Q5.: Yakshagana’ is a traditional theatre form originating from which Indian state?
- Patanjali Sim Card 5G Booking, Price, Launch Date, 4G Plan in Hindi
- Jio phone hotspot कैसे चालू करें – जिओ फ़ोन हॉटस्पॉट सेटिंग!
- Jio Phone Whatsapp Download – जियो फोन में whatsapp डाउनलोड करें
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 13 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.10,000 Amazon pay balance” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).