Amazon Quiz 13 November 2020 Answers today is Live Now. you can submit the correct amazon quiz 13th November answers today. If you play today’s 13th November amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 13 November lucky draw to win Rs.15000 Pay Balance. Amazon Rs.15000 Pay Balance quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting on our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching for amazon quiz 13 November answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon 15000 Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs.15000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 13 November 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8 to 12
- Winner Announcement – 13th November 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz 13 November –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 13 November” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 13 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.15000 Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
13th November Amazon Quiz Answers:
Q1: Indian Army Chief General MM Naravane has recently been awarded the honorary rank of ‘General’ by which country?
Answer 1: Nepal
Q2: Which site, home to 2000-year-old designs on the ground – known as geoglyphs, was first discovered by a Peruvian aerial surveyor in 1927?
Answer 2: Nazca Lines
Q3: Currently the world’s largest multi-stage lift irrigation project, The Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Project is a project on which river?
Answer 3: Godavari
Q4: Which dynasty built this wall around the border of China in the ancient days?
Answer 4: Ming Dynasty
Q5: Who among these has NOT won a gold medal at the Olympics in this sport in singles?
Answer 5: Roger Federer
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
Amazon Rs.15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers T&C
1. This Contest will commence on 13 November 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 13 November 2020, 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the Festive Riddles Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Festive Riddles Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
I hope this Amazon 13th November Quiz will lucky for you will win. best luck.