Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 14 February, Amazon quiz 14 February answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 14 February 2019, Win Philips Hue Stater Kit Answers, 14 February Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Win Philips Hue Stater Kit amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 14 February Answers for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Philips Hue Stater Kit, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 14 February
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 14 February” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 14 February Answers Today – Win Philips Hue Stater Kit
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: The world’s smelliest fruit is found abundantly in South East Asia. Which fruit is it?
Q2.: Which of these popular Indian models was seen in Alisha Chinoy’s ‘Made in India’ music video from her debut album?
Answer: Milind Soman
Q3.: Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Q4.: Which is the smallest state in India?
Q5.: A new Indian rupee note displays Hampi’s Stone Chariot. What is the denomination of this note?
Answer: Fifty Rupees
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 14 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Philips Hue Stater Kit ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).