How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 16th April
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 16 April” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Read Also –
Amazon Quiz 16 April 2020 – Rs.20000 Pay Balance
Here are all amazon quiz time Answers 16th April 2020
Brendan Cowell is the narrator of a recent Amazon Prime series based on which cricket team?
Toofan is an upcoming movie based on professional boxing. Which actor is playing the lead role?
Answer: Farhaan Akhtar
Celebrated worldwide on April 22, ________ is focused on the environment and was originally conceptualized by Gaylord Nelson of the US. (Fill in the blank)
Answer: Earth Day
National Civil Service Day is observed on the day when ___________ addressed the probationer Administrative Services Officers in 1947. (Fill in the blank)
Answer: Sardar Vallabhai Patel
Students from which Indian institution recently won a COVID- 19 hackathon challenge organised by Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
Answer: Manipal Institute of Technology
16th Amazon Quiz Answers: CONTEST AND DETAILS
1. This Contest will commence on 16 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.20000 Pay Balance ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).