Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 16 January, Amazon quiz 16 January answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 16 January 2019, Win MI A2 Answers, 16 January Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Win MI A2 amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 16 January Answers for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, MI A2 , Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 16 January
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 16 January” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 16 January Answers Today – Win MI A2
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: Bile, which aids the digestion of fatty acids, is produced by which organ in the human body?
Q2.: Triton’ is the name of the largest natural satellite of which planet?
Q3.: In November 2018, New Caledonia held an independence referendum at which a majority voted against independence. Which country were they voting to become independent from?
Q4.: ‘Borborygmus’ is the medical term for what bodily function or condition?
Answer: Stomach rumbles
Q5.: Which state recently launched the ‘One Family, One Job’ scheme which entitles one government job for every family in the state?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 16 January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).