Amazon Quiz 18 September, Amazon Quiz 18th September, Amazon 18 September quiz answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 18 September 2019, Samsung Galaxy M30 Answers, Amazon 18 September Quiz, amazon quiz answers win, Samsung Galaxy M30 amazon quiz, amazon quiz answers win: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 18th September Answers today for winning iPhone XR . Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like Sony Home Theater, Seagate HDD, iPhone x, iPhone Xs & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys, we will provide answers at sharp 8.01 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 18th September –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 18 September” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 18 September 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy M30
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1 – ‘Man, Woman and Child’ is a novel by Erich Segal. The Bollywood adaptation, released in the 80s, was a remake of the Malayalam film Olangal which was based on the novel. What was the name of this movie?
Ans – Masoom
Q2 – Which British theoretical physicist and author who died in 2018 said ‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet’?
Ans – Stephen Hawking
Q3 – Google is the most commonly used serach engine around the world. Who created Google in 1998?
Ans – Larry Page and Sergey Brin
Q4 – Did you know that the stomach produces an acid to help digestion. Which acid do the stomach acids primarily consist of?
Ans – Hydrochloric Acid
Q5 – What is the term used for a word or phrase created by rearranging the letters of another word or name or phrase?
Ans – Anagram
|⇒ PLAY NOW AMAZON QUIZ|
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers Win – ₹1 Lakh
- Amazon The Gift Cards Quiz Answers Win – ₹15000 (13 Prizes)
- Amazon Vivo U10 Quiz Answers Win – Vivo U10 Smartphone
- Amazon M30s Quiz Answers and Win Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Amazon Bose Quiz Answers Win – Bose Frames (8 Prizes)
- Amazon Reno2 Series Quiz Answers Win – Oppo Reno2 Z
- Amazon Sleepwell Quiz 2019 Answers win – Rs.20000
- Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹10,000
- Amazon Quiz Winners List Announcement – August 2019 (Updated)
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 18 September from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 18:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Samsung Galaxy M30 ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).