How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 19 December 2018
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 19 December” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 19 December Answers Today-
Huawei Mate20 Pro Quiz
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: The Ozone Layer protects us from what kind of harmful radiation?
Answer: Ultraviolet radiation
Q2.: In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
Q3.: Thomson seedless, Bangalore Blue, Anab-e-Shahi are the varieties of which fruit in India?
Q4.: Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q5.: Who was first female to become the governor of an Indian state?
- Patanjali Sim Card 5G Booking, Price, Launch Date, 4G Plan in Hindi
- Jio phone hotspot कैसे चालू करें – जिओ फ़ोन हॉटस्पॉट सेटिंग!
- Jio Phone Whatsapp Download – जियो फोन में whatsapp डाउनलोड करें
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 19 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Huawei Mate20 Pro ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).