Amazon Quiz 2 August, Amazon Quiz 2nd August, Amazon 2 August quiz answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 2 August 2019, Sony Bravia LED Smart TV Answers, Amazon 2 August Quiz, amazon quiz answers win, Sony Bravia LED Smart TV amazon quiz, amazon quiz answers win: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 2nd August Answers today for winning Sony Bravia LED Smart TV. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like Sony Home Theater, Seaget HDD, iPhone x, iPhone Xs & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.01 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 2nd August –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 2 August” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 2 August 2019 – Win Sony Bravia LED Smart TV
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers
Q1 – Indian scientists developed a new material called ‘black gold’ which can absorb light and carbon dioxide. Which institute did they belong to?
Ans – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Q2 – She became the first Indian to win a gold medal in the 100ms race at a global event at the World Universiade in Italy. Who is she?
Ans – Dutee Chand
Q3 – Micheal Jackson performed for the first and only time in India in 1996. After the show, before he left the country, he scribbled a love letter to India in his hotel room where he called India his ‘special love’. Where did he write it?
Ans – On a pillow
Q4 – The biggest river island in the world located in Assam. What is it called?
Ans – Majuli
Q5 – A song titled ‘Tujhe Bhulega Na Tera Hindustan’, was released by the Indian Army to commemorate 20 years of ‘Operation Vijay’ as an ode to the to soldiers of the Kargil war. What is the name of the lyricist?
Ans – Sameer
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 2 August from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Sony Bravia LED Smart TV ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).