Amazon Quiz 2 October, Amazon Quiz 2nd October, Amazon 2 October quiz answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 2 October 2019, Rs.150000 Amazon Pay Balance Answers, Amazon 2 October Quiz, amazon quiz answers win, Rs.150000 Amazon Pay Balance amazon quiz, amazon quiz answers win: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 2nd October Answers today for winning iPhone XR . Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like Sony Home Theater, Seagate HDD, iPhone x, iPhone Xs & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys, we will provide answers at sharp 8.01 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 2nd October –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 2 October” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 2 October 2019 – Win Rs.150000 Amazon Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1 – In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Ans – 1937
Q2 – On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Ans – 12th March 1930
Q3 – Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
Ans – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q4 – Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Ans – 5
Q5 – Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Ans – Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q6 – which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans – Long Walk to Freedom
Q7 – The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Ans – John Ruskin
|⇒ PLAY NOW AMAZON QUIZ|
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers Win – ₹1 Lakh
- Amazon The Gift Cards Quiz Answers Win – ₹15000 (13 Prizes)
- Amazon Vivo U10 Quiz Answers Win – Vivo U10 Smartphone
- Amazon M30s Quiz Answers and Win Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Amazon Bose Quiz Answers Win – Bose Frames (8 Prizes)
- Amazon Reno2 Series Quiz Answers Win – Oppo Reno2 Z
- Amazon Sleepwell Quiz 2019 Answers win – Rs.20000
- Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹10,000
- Amazon Quiz Winners List Announcement – September 2019 (Updated)
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 2 October from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 19:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.150000 Amazon Pay Balance ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).