Amazon Quiz 2 October 2020 Answers today is Live Now. you can submit the correct amazon quiz 2nd October answers today. If you play today’s 2nd October amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 2 October lucky draw to win Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch. Amazon Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting on our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching amazon quiz 2 October answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch
- Quiz Date – 2 October 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8 to 12
- Winner Announcement – 2nd October 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz 2 October –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 2 October ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 2 October 2020 Answers – Win Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
2nd October Amazon Quiz Answers:
Q1: In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Answer 1: 1937
Q2: On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer 2: 12th March 1930
Q3: Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer 3: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q4: Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times and the committee regrets not giving him the Nobel Peace prize to this day.
Answer 4: 5
Q5: Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Answer 5: Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q6: Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer 6: Long Walk to Freedom
Q7: The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Answer 7: John Ruskin
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 2nd October from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
We Daily Update Amazon Funzone Contest Answers faster than any other website. if you need the fastest amazon quiz 2 October answers in your inbox then join our telegram & get a daily notification at sharp 8.02 AM. I hope you like it, best of luck from top hunt.