How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 24 December 2018
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 24 december” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 24 december Answers Today – Win Rs.5000 amazon pay balance
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: Which of these brands derives its name from the Greek goddess of victory?
Q2.: Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Answer: Charles Darwin
Q3.: Which country has more natural lakes than the rest of the world combined?
Q4.: Abraham Lincoln was also an accomplished wrestler, and was honored later by the ‘National Wrestling Hall of Fame’.
Q5.: Which of these countries was the largest producer of sugar in the year 2018?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 24 december from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.5000 amazon pay balance ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).