How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 25 December 2018
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 25 December” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 25 December Answers Today – Win Canon Dslr Camera
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: Which of these insects is known to have 12,000 eyes?
Answer: Monarch butterfly
Q2.: Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Answer: Harihara I
Q3.: In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Q4.: What does a manometer measure?
Q5.: Which ocean is home to over 75% of the world’s volcanoes?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 25 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Canon Dslr Camera ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).