How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 26 December 2018
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 26 December” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 26 December Answers Today – Win Honor 8x
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: What razor-thin country accounts for more than half of the western coastline of South America?
Q2.: What is the hardest substance in the human body?
Q3.: Kalia the Crow, Suppandi and Shikari Shambhu belong to which comic book?
Q4.: Which is the only continent that occupies all four hemispheres?
Q5.: The first iron-cased rockets in the world were successfully developed and deployed for military use by ___. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan, Kingdom of Mysore
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 26 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Honor 8x ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).