Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 26 January, Amazon quiz 26 January answers, Amazon Special Edition Quiz Answers 26 January 2019, Win Rs.26000 Pay Balance Answers, 26 January Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Win Rs.26000 Pay Balance amazon Special Edition quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 26 January Answers for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 26 January
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 26 January” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 26 January Answers Today – Win Rs.26000 Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: Under British rule, Delhi only became the capital of India in 1911. Which city was India’s capital before this?
Answer: Calcutta (kolkata)
Q2.: The ‘National Institution for Transforming India’ is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals. By which other name is it know?
Answer: NITI Aayog
Q3.: The first passenger train in India ran between Bombay (Mumbai) and ___ in 1853. Fill in the blanks.
Q4.: The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world. As of 2019, how many articles does it have?
Q5.: In a historic accord, this year’s Republic Day parade has an all-women contingent marching at Rajpath. Which army unit do they belong to?
Answer: Assam Rifles
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 26 January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Win Rs.26000 Pay Balance amazon Special Edition quiz ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).