How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 28 December 2018
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 28 December” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 28 December 2018 Answers Today – Win Armani watch
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Q2.: In which country is Mount Vesuvius located?
Q3.: In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
Q4.: The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students in which of these languages?
Q5.: Which team won the 2018 FIFA Club World Cup?
Answer: Real Madrid
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 28 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Armani watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).