Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 3 May, Amazon quiz 3 May answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 3 May 2019, Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance Answers, 3 May Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 3rd May Answers today for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 3rd May
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 3 May” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3 May 2019 – Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.05 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1.: Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of ___?
Q2.: Which of the following is NOT a variety of mango?
Answer: Red Dacca
Q3.: Long Island Iced Tea is a popular thirst-quencher during the hot summers. How much tea goes into a glass of Long Island Iced Tea made by a traditional recipe?
Q4.: There is a theory that the universe will come to an end when its ever-increasing rate of expansion causes all matter to basically fly apart. What is the term applied to this theory?
Answer: The Big Rip
Q5.: He adapted a lecture at the University of Dhaka on the theory of radiation sent it to Albert Einstein who translated it German, and had it published in ‘Zeitschrift fur Physik’. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, ‘Visva–Parichay’ to him. Who is he?
Answer: Satyendra Nath Bose
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 3 May from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).