Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 4 February, Amazon quiz 4 February answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 4 February 2019, Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance Answers, 4 February Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 4 February Answers for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 4 February
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 4 February” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 4 February Answers Today – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Answer: Kapil Dev
Q2.: What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo wrestling
Q3.: A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Q4.: The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in _________
Q5.: Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 4 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).