Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 4 March, Amazon quiz 4 March answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2019, Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance Answers, 4 March Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 4 March Answers for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 4 March Answers Today – Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.05 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Click here to refresh)
Q1.: On which day is the International Women’s Day celebrated every year?
Answer: 8th March
Q2.: After being nominated for several years, Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016. Which film did he win it for?
Answer: The Revenant
Q3.: The circle of latitude known as Tropic of Capricorn, passes through India
Q4.: The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
Answer: Arunachalam Muruganantham
Q5.: Which country will host the 2020 Summer Olympics?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 4 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).