Amazon Quiz 5 March 2021 Answers today is Live Now. you can submit the correct amazon quiz on 5th March answers today. If you play today’s 5th March amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 5 March lucky draw to win Rs.20000 Pay Balance. Amazon Rs.20000 Pay Balance quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching for amazon quiz 5 March answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon Rs.20000 Pay Balance Quiz Time Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs.20000 Pay Balance Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 5 March 2021
- Daily Timing – 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Winner Announcement – 2nd Mar 2021, 12 PM
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz Of The Day Answers Today 5th March –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 5 March” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 5 March 2021 Answers Win Rs.20000 Pay Balance
Q1: At the 2021 Republic Day parade, which state’s tableau showcased it’s folk music produced by Dhankul, Tori & Turahi?
Answer 1: (C) Chhattisgarh
Q2: Which company manufactures the Tejas Light Combat Aircraft?
Answer 2: (B) HAL
Q3: National Innovation Foundation is an autonomous body under which department of Government of India?
Answer 3: (A) Department of Science and Technology
Q4: Which of these US presidents banned this item from the Oval Office?
Answer 4: (A) George W. Bush
Q5: Who is claimed to be the inventor of this object, and also produced a 15 minute horror movie of Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein in 1910?
Answer 5: (B) Thomas Edison
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
Amazon Rs.20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers T&C
1. This Contest will commence on 5 March 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 5 March 2021, 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
I hope this Amazon 5th March Quiz will lucky for you will win. best luck.