Amazon Quiz 5 October, Amazon Quiz 5th October, Amazon 5 October quiz answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 5 October 2019, Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Speaker Answers, Amazon 5 October Quiz, amazon quiz answers win, Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Speaker amazon quiz, amazon quiz answers win: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 5th October Answers today for winning iPhone XR . Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like Sony Home Theater, Seagate HDD, iPhone x, iPhone Xs & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys, we will provide answers at sharp 8.01 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 5th October –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 5 October” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 5 October 2019 – Win Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Speaker
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1 – Today, 5th October is celebrated as ‘World Teachers Day’ by UNESCO and Education International each year to help give the world better understanding of teachers and the role they play in the development of students and society. When was the First ‘World Teachers Day’ celebrated?
Ans – 1994
Q2 – Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Ans – Rome
Q3 – A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Ans – Blind carbon copy
Q4 – The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Ans – Dilip Prabhavalkar
Q5 – Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
Ans – Nitrogen
|⇒ PLAY NOW AMAZON QUIZ|
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers Win – ₹1 Lakh
- Amazon The Gift Cards Quiz Answers Win – ₹15000 (13 Prizes)
- Amazon Vivo U10 Quiz Answers Win – Vivo U10 Smartphone
- Amazon M30s Quiz Answers and Win Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Amazon Bose Quiz Answers Win – Bose Frames (8 Prizes)
- Amazon Reno2 Series Quiz Answers Win – Oppo Reno2 Z
- Amazon Sleepwell Quiz 2019 Answers win – Rs.20000
- Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹10,000
- Amazon Quiz Winners List Announcement – August 2019 (Updated)
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 5 October from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 19:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Speaker ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).