Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 6 January, Amazon quiz 6 January answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 6 January 2019, Win OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers, 6 January Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Win OnePlus 6T amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 6 January Answers for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, OnePlus 6T, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 6 January
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 6 January” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 6 January Answers Today – Win OnePlus 6T
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Q2.: Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Q3.: Indian Railways has recently developed which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
Q4.: Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer: Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
Q5.: The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer: VVS Laxman
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 6 January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).