Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 7 January, Amazon quiz 7 January answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 7 January 2019, Win Amazon Fire TV Stick Quiz Answers, 7 January Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Win Amazon Fire TV Stick amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 7 January Answers for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 7 January
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 7 January” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 7 January Answers Today – Win Amazon Fire TV Stick
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: What is the national tree of India?
Answer: Banyan Tree
Q2.: Which continent is home to the largest non-polar ice cap in the world?
Answer: North America
Q3.: According to the old English proverb, what is ‘in the eye of the beholder’?
Q4.: Theravada and Mahayana are branches of which major world religion?
Q5.: Who composed the score for the 1994 musical ‘The Lion King’?
Answer: Hans Zimmer
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 7 January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).