Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 8 January, Amazon quiz 8 January answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 8 January 2019, Win 5000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers, 8 January Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Win 5000 Amazon Pay Balance amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 8 January Answers for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, 5000 Amazon Pay Balance, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 8 January
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 8 January” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 8 January Answers Today – Win 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.05 AM
Q1.: Coco, Cars and Inside Out are all films produced by which animation film company?
Q2.: Which is the only planet in our solar system that is not named after figures from Greek or Roman mythology?
Q3.: In the Marvel Universe, who is the Scarlet Witch’s twin brother?
Q4.: Which is the world’s largest land carnivore?
Answer: Polar Bear
Q5.: Who recently took charge as the first Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
Answer: TB Radhakrishnan
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 8 January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).