Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 8 March, Amazon quiz 8 March answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 8 March 2019, Rs.1000 Amazon Pay Balance Answers, 8 March Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Rs.1000 Amazon Pay Balance amazon quiz: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 8 March Answers for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Rs.1000 Amazon Pay Balance, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
This Amazon Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys we will provide answers at sharp 8.05 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 8 March
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 8 March” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 8 March Answers Today – Rs.1000 Amazon Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.05 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1.: Which is the longest river in Asia?
Q2.: What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
Q3.: Halitosis is the medical term for which of these?
Answer: Bad breath
Q4.: To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Answer: M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Q5.: Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer: New Zealand
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 8 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.1000 Amazon Pay Balance ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).