Amazon Quiz 31 October, Amazon Quiz 31th October Quiz, Amazon 31 October quiz answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 31 October 2019, Amazon Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers, Amazon 31 October Quiz, amazon quiz answers win, Amazon Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance quiz, amazon quiz answers win: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 31th October Answers today for winning iPhone XR . Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like Sony Home Theater, Seagate HDD, iPhone x, iPhone Xs & many more.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM. Guys, we will provide answers at sharp 8.01 AM and it is fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our whatsapp group & Telegram Group. If you want to Amazon quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe our blog by giving your email id at right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 31th October –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 31 October” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 31 October 2019 – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Amazon Quiz Answers)
Q1 – Today, 31st October is the birthday of India’s first Deputy Prime Minister, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. What is the name given to a statue erected in his honor in Gujarat?
Ans – The Statue of Unity
Q2 – What is the name of the closest large spiral galaxy to our own Milky Way?
Ans – Andromeda
Q3 – In terms of area, which is the largest country in the world?
Ans – Russia
Q4 – The dance of ‘Bharatnatyam’ is associated with which state?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
Q5 – WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
Ans – Polio
|⇒ PLAY NOW AMAZON QUIZ|
- Amazon Quiz Winners List Announcement
- Amazon Seagate Quiz Answers Win – Seagate 5TB HDD
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers Solve & Win – Rs.50,000
- Amazon EMI Spin And Win Quiz Answers – Win ₹5 Lakh
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers Win – Oneplus 7T Pro
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win 24K Gold Bar
- Amazon Uber Spin and Win Quiz Answers Today – ₹50,000
- Amazon Uber Spin and Win Quiz Answers – ₹50,000
- Amazon Oneplus Spin and Win Quiz Answers Win – Rs.8 Lakh
- Amazon Seagate Quiz Answers Win – Seagate 5TB HDD
Amazon Quiz 30 October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Q1 – What currency is shared by Austria, Finland, France and Portugal?
Ans – Euro
Q2 – Today, 30th October is the birthday of one of Football’s legends. He was instrumental in his team winning the 1986 FIFA world cup and was named ‘Co-Player of the Century’ in 1999, along with Brazilian Pele. Who is this player?
Ans – Diego Maradona
Q3 – What is the capital of Argentina?
Ans – Buenos Aires
Q4 – Who was the republican nominee who ran against Obama in the 2012 U.S. presidential elections?
Ans – Mitt Romney
Q5 – The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicates the star is amongst the youngest?
Ans – Blue
29 October 2019 – Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones
Q1 – What name was given to the Wall street crash of 30th October 1929, also known as the Stock market crash of 1929 which lead to the Great depression in the 1930s? (The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression).
Ans – Black Tuesday
Q2 – The fabric for these kind of pants first emerged in Genoa, Italy and they’re believed to be named after the city. Which are these?
Ans – Jeans
Q3 – In which year was the Euro introduced to the world financial markets?
Ans – 1999
Q4 – Regarded as the architect of modern Indian football, he was the Indian football coach and manager of the national team from 1950 until his death in 1963. Who is he?
Ans – Syed Abdul Rahim
Q5 – Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state?
Ans – Mizoram
28 October 2019 – Win Rs.15000
Q1 – One of the world’s richest men, Bill Gates celebrates his birthday today. He is the co-founder of which world famous software and IT company?
Ans – Microsoft
Q2 – _______ American actor celebrates his birthday today. In his recent movie, he plays the character of DC comic villain Joker. What is the name of this actor?
Ans – Joaquin Phoenix
Q3 – He directed and produced the movie ‘Raja Harishchandra’ – the first full-length Indian feature film, and is known as the father of Indian Cinema. Who is he?
Ans – Dadasaheb Phalke
Q4 – Before the introduction of the Euro, which currency did Austria use?
Ans – Schilling
Q5 – In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Ans – Santorini, Greece
27 October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Q1 – In which country would you find the temple complex Angkor Wat?
Ans – Cambodia
Q2 – Which of the following is used in making a Pencil?
Ans – Graphite
Q3 – Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is located in which continent?
Ans – Africa
Q4 – Originating in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
Ans – Indus
Q5 – Rial is the official currency of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Iran
26 October 2019 – Win Fender Acoustic guitar Quiz
Q1 – Today, 26th October is the birthday of an actress who played the part of ‘Daenerys Targaryen’ also known as ‘The mother of dragons’ in the recently concluded famous HBO series ‘Game of Thrones’. What is the name of this actress?
Ans – Emilia Clarke
Q2 – This famous politician celebrates her birthday today. She served as the ‘United States Secretary of State’ between 2009-2013. She is also the wife of a former US president and she herself ran for the US presidency in 2016. Who are we talking about?
Ans – Hillary Clinton
Q3 – Which famous hotel, designed to resemble the sail of a ship, stands on an artificial island 280 m from Jumeirah Beach?
Ans – Burj Al Arab, Dubai
Q4 – How many strings does a cello typically have?
Ans – 4
Q5 – 1st December 1963, Nagaland became the _____ state of India.
Ans – 16th
Amazon Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers Win
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 31 October from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).