Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers – Hey Friends, Amazon world tv quiz is Live Now. You can play the world tv amazon quiz and win ₹10,000 Rupees as Pay Balance. If You are looking fast and right world tv quiz answers here are all 5 correct answers of The Funzone Quiz.
How to Play Amazon World TV Day Quiz – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
Q1: World Television Day is observed each year on ____ November, so as to recognize the major role television has played in presenting different issues that affect people across the world. Fill in the blanks.
Ans: 21st November
Q2: Released on Doordarshan in July 1974, which of these was Indian television’s first soap opera and also the first serial drama series on India?
Ans: Hum Log
Q3: Who invented the first television?
Ans: John Logie Baird
Q4: What was the first ever sporting event to be televised live in TV history?
Ans: 1936: Berlin Olympic Games
Q5: Who was India’s first newsreader?
Ans: Pratima Puri
|⇒ PLAY NOW QUIZ|
There are a total of 10 (ten) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th December, 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This World TV Quiz Time Contest (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
1. This Contest will commence on 19th November 2019 from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 9th December November 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”). 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in. 3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period. 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly. 5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only. 8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.