How many squares are there in a chessboard? is the question & the correct answer is 204. Open the app & submit it to win a prize from Amazon.
How many squares are there in a chessboard? Amazon Quiz Answers
Q1: How many squares are there in a chessboard?
Answer (B) – 204
Q2 – Ram has 5 sons. Each of his sons has a sister. If so, how many children does Mr.Ram have?
Answer (B) – 6
Q3 – He is an odd number, but if you take away an alphabet from him, he becomes Even. Who is he?
Answer (B) – Seven
Q4 – If Mr.Spynn is 90 cms plus half his height, how tall is he?
Answer (C) – 180cms
Q5 -A boy goes to shop and bought 12 oranges. While returning home, all but 9 get mushed and ruined. So, how many oranges are left in good to use?
Answer (B) – 9
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Other quizzes available on Amazon:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the How many squares are there in a chessboard? Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
Credit: Amazon India