In 2021, which country became the first Gulf nation to open an embassy in Israel? – Hey Friends here are all the correct answers for The Quiz.
The Answer UAE. – The United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 2021 became the first Gulf nation to open embassy in Israel, after a year UAE & Israel signed an agreement to normalise diplomatic ties.
In 2021, which country became the first Gulf nation to open an embassy in Israel? Amazon Quiz Answers
Answer 1: (B) UAE
Q2: Pedro Castillo has been elected as the new presiden
Answer 2: (C) Peru
Q3: Soberana 02 or Soberana 2 is a COVID-19 vaccine produced by the Finlay Institute in which country?
Answer 3: (B) Cuba
Q4: What is this phase of the moon called?
Answer 4: (D) Waning Crescent
Q5: The shape of this creature is commonly associated with which character from Greek mythology?
Answer 5: (B) Medusa
- Total Prizes: 1 Prize
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 4 September to 4 September 2021
- Winner Announcement: 4 September 2021
How to Play
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions.
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
This Quiz will start on 4 September 2021 & it will end on 4 September 2021. There is a total of 1 winner & they will be selected before 4 September 2021.