In July 2021, which billionaire travelled to space on VSS Unity? – Hey Friends here are all the correct answers for The Quiz.
- Elon Musk
- Bill Gates
- Richard Branson
- Larry Ellison
The Answer is Richard Branson.
In July 2021, Richard Branson billionaire travelled to space on VSS Unity.
In July 2021, which billionaire travelled to space on VSS Unity? Amazon Quiz Answers
Q1: In July 2021, which billionaire travelled to space on VSS Unity?
Answer 1: (C) Richard Branson
Q2: Which was the first Asian city to host the Olympic Games?
Answer 2: (B) Tokyo
Q3: In July 2021, Matteo Berrettini became the first male Grand Slam finalist from which country since 1976?
Answer 3: (D) Italy
Q4: Which is the world’s largest active version of this?
Answer 4: (A) Mauna Loa
Q5: Identify the territory this flag belongs to.
Answer 5: (D) Monaco
Amazon Quiz Details:
- Total Prizes: 1 Prize
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 24 August to 24 August 2021
- Winner Announcement: 24 August 2021
How to Play
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions.
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
About In July 2021, which billionaire travelled to space on VSS Unity? Quiz
This Quiz will start on 24 August 2021 & it will end on 24 August 2021. There is a total of 1 winner & they will be selected before 24 August 2021.