If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born on November 14th, 1889 in which Indian city? Amazon Daily Quiz Answers & Questions
Q1: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born on November 14th, 1889 in which Indian city?
Answer: (C) Prayagraj (then Allahabad)
Q2: In the trailer for the movie ‘Antim’ , a character played by which actor calls himself ‘Hindustan ka Bhai’ ?
Answer: (A) Salman Khan
Q3: CVC Capital has recently won the bid for an IPL franchise that would be based in which city?
Answer: (D) Ahmedabad
Q4: Which engineering company with a focus on defense and space, recently had an IPO which received a 304 times subscription?
Answer: (A) Paras Defence
Q5: This is a view of which famous European city?
Answer: (B) Paris
Amazon Daily Quiz Details, Timing & Prizes
|Quiz Title||Amazon Quiz Daily Quiz|
|No. of Winners||1|
|Contest period:||20th November 2021 To 20th November 2021|
|Winner Announcement||20th November 2021|
|Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Contest will onset on 20th November 2021 from 12:00:00 AM to 20th November 2021 at 11:59:59 PM. During The Contest Period, anyone can play this quiz & enter Lucky Draw to Win prizes.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born on November 14th, 1889 in which Indian city? Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born on November 14th, 1889 in which Indian city? Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born on November 14th, 1889 in which Indian city? Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.