Seva sushasan Garib Kalyan Mahquiz answers – Dear Candidates, you will find all seva sushasan garib kalyan quiz questions with verified answers on this page. Seva sushasan Garib Kalyan Mahquiz started on 30th May 2022 at 12 AM and we have also uploaded the quickest answers. Scroll through the page to read.
As India celebrates 75 years of its Independence, Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, MyGov introduces the third quiz in the Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz Series, which is part of an outreach effort to build awareness among citizens. The quiz aims to sensitize the participants about the various schemes and initiatives and how to avail the benefits. In this context, MyGov invites all of you to participate and test your knowledge of New India.
MyGov Saathis/Users can play the version of any State of their choice. The quiz questions will now pertain to the scheme and that particular State. The quiz will be available in multiple languages including English, Hindi, and regional languages.
How to Play MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz
- Open this official MahQuiz Link in the internet Browser
- Now Choose Your current state.
- Now choose your preferred language & click on the Play Quiz button.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Answer all 10 questions correctly within 200 seconds.
MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz Answers
Q1: AWSAR is one of the four new government schemes announced to promote young scientists and researchers in the country
Q2: In the year 2016, honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of which HAL unit at Gubbi Taluk Tumkur district?
- Overhaul Division Unit
- Helicopter Manufacturing Unit
- Airport Services Unit
- Facilities Management Unit
Answer: Helicopter Manufacturing Unit
Q3: Which state started the ‘Krishi Rath’ initiative, which would visit every tehsil with a team of experts, scientists and government officials for educating farmers?
- Andhra Pradesh
Q4: Which Ministry initiated the ‘India Cycles4Change Challenge’ in the year 2020?
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of MSME
Answer: Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Q5: When was Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana launched?
Q6: Who laid the foundation stone for the Multipurpose Convention Centre and Exhibition Facility of the North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) in Shillong?
- Shri Narendra Modi
- Shri Amit Shah
- Shri Nitin Gadkari
- Shri Rajnath Singh
Answer: Shri Amit Shah
Q7: What does G stand for in Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana?
Q8: When did Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurate Nanaji Deshmukh Plant Phenomics Centre?
- 11th October 2017
- 11th October 2018
- 11th October 2019
- 11th October 2020
Answer: 11th October 2017
Q9: Pradhan MANTRI JAN AROGYA YOJANA CAN BE AVAILED IN Maharashtra
Q10: became the first nation in the world to enter Marc orbit in the first attempt with Mangalyaan?
Terms and Conditions
1. This quiz is a part of the Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz Series in which different quizzes on various themes will be launched
2. This quiz will be launched on 30th May 2022 and will be live till 15th June 2022, 11:30 pm (IST)
3. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
4. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 200 seconds. This is a State-specific quiz available in multiple languages. One person can participate in multiple quizzes.
5. The quiz will be available in 12 languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu
6. A maximum of 1,000 top-scoring participants will be selected as winners per Quiz. Rs. 2,000/- will be given to each of the selected winners
7. Winners will be selected on the basis of the highest number of correct answers given. In case, the number of participants scoring the highest marks exceeds 1,000 then the remaining winners will be selected on the basis of the time taken to complete the quiz