The Davis Cup 2021 was won by which country? is the question & correct answer is Russia. Open app & submit to win prize from Amazon.
The Davis Cup 2021 was won by which country? Amazon Quiz Answers
Q1: The Davis Cup 2021 was won by which country?
Answer (C) – Russia
Q2- Which word was named Dictionary.com’s word of the year 2021?
Answer (A) – Allyship
Q3 – Authored by Dinyar Patel, complete the title of this book: “Naoroji: Pioneer of Indian _________”.
Answer (D) – Nationalism
Q4 – Who is the founder of this company, that started out as a watch brand in 1984?
Answer: (A) – Xerxes Desai
Q5 – Physician Johann Freiherr von Mikulicz-Radecki created primitive versions of these for what in 1897?
Answer (B) – Surgery
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Other quizzes available on Amazon:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the The Davis Cup 2021 was won by which country? Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
Credit: Amazon India