If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
The famous speech delivered by Nehru during the transfer of power in 1947 is known as
Q1: On which former ….
Answer: (D) Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2: The famous speech delivered by Nehru during the transfer of power in 1947 is known as
Answer: (C) Tryst with destiny
Q3: How many times was Nehru nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
Answer: (D) 11
Q4: In which year did the ‘Right to Education’ become a Fundamental Right for children between the ages of six and fourteen?
Answer: (C) 2002
Q5: Mira Nair’s award-winning film Salam Bombay, led to the formation of a trust for street children to experience the joys of childhood. What is the name of that trust?
Answer: (C) Salaam Baalak Trust
Amazon Daily Quiz Details, Timing & Prizes 7 November 2021
|Quiz Title||Amazon Quiz|
|No. of Winners||1|
|Contest period:||5th November 2021 To 15th November 2021|
|Winner Announcement||30th November 2021|
|Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Contest will onset on 5 November 2021 from 12:00:00 AM to 15 November 2021 at 11:59:59 PM. During The Contest Period, anyone can play this quiz & enter Lucky Draw to Win prizes.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon NAME Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the NAME Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning NAME Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.