TOI Happy Times Quiz, TOI Quiz, Times Of India Quiz Answers, Lenskart Happy Times Quiz Today – We are posting daily Amazon Quiz Answers, OYO Quiz Answers & Now We are going to post daily Times of India Lenskart Happy Times Quiz Answers here.
If you are looking for the fastest update of this toi quiz then join our telegram channel. because we post great amazon deals, daily quiz & more.
What is TOI Happy Times Quiz
- Happy Times is a reader contest which would run across 4 publications of BCCL, viz., Times of India, Maharashtra Times, Navbharat Times and Ei Samay
- The contest questions would be provided on the front page of each newspaper and the registered participant would have to provide the answers to the questions via SMS (details of which would be provided along with the questions)
- Participants would be informed of the outcome through a reply SMS
- Amazon Riddles Quiz Answer Today Win: Rs.15000 (6 win)
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers Win: Rs.20000
Details of TOI Quiz Contest Details
|Organized By||Times Of India with Lenskart|
|Contest Name||TOI Lenskart Happy Times Quiz|
|Quiz TIming||Daily 7 Am to 11 AM|
|Prize||Lenskart Voucher, E Bikes & More|
|Amazon Riddles Quiz Answer Today Win: Rs.15000 (6 win)|
TOI Happy Times Quiz 3 April 2020 Answers
Question 1: American journalist Daniel Pearl last worked for which newspaper?
Answer: Wall Street Journal
Question 2: Pinarayi Vijayan is the CM of which state?
“Your city A1 Wall Street Journal A2 Kerala” SEND SMS 8745966661
Answer 1: Narendra Modi
Answer 2: Kerala
“61.5 A1 Jammu And Kashmir A2 61.5” SEND SMS 8745966662
Ei Samay HappyTimes Toi Quiz Answers Today (3 April)
Answer 1: Spain
Answer 2: Pakistan
“KOLKATA A1 Spain A2 Germany” SEND SMS 8745966664
Maharashtra Times HappyTimes Quiz Answers Today (3 April)
Answer 1: Union Bank
Answer 2: Ganga
“PUNE A1 Jitendra Awhad A2 New York” SEND SMS 8745966663
|Amazon Live Offers ( March) & Upcoming Sale 2020 Date Lists|
|Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers: Win Rs.10000 (10 Prizes)|
How to Play Times Of India Quiz
1. Read the Times of India and answer 2 simple questions based on the same day’s content.
2. Questions are carried in the strip below the mast head – every day!
3. SMS your answers to 8745966661 in this template <City><SPACE>A1<SPACE><Answer1><SPACE>A2<SPACE><Answer2>.
4. For example, if you live in 61.5 and the two questions in today’s TOI are:
Question 1: In which State did the election commission close campaigning ahead of time? (Answer 1: West Bengal)
Question 2: Which actor interviewed the prime minister recently? (Answer 2: Akshay Kumar)
Your answer should be in this format – 61.5 A1 West Bengal A2 Akshay Kumar
5. Please make sure to specify your ‘City’ and not ‘locality’ name in the SMS format; for example 61.5 A1 XXXX A2 XXXX.
6. Send both answers in a single SMS, between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM, for that day’s Happy Times.
7. 7500 winners would be chosen from those who provide both correct answers within the specified participation window (7 AM to 11 AM).
T&C Of the Quiz
- The Contest shall be known as ‘Happy Times’ contest.
- The Contest is organized managed and conducted by BCCL under the following publications, viz, Times of India, Ei Samay, Navbharat Times and Maharashtra Times.
- This Contest is subject to BCCL’s policies and other conditions.
- This Contest is open to readers of 52 editions of the Times of India (61.5 NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Cochin, Allahabad, Nashik, Patna, Agra, Indore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Mangalore, Goa, Mysore, Trichy, Kanpur, Meerut, Vizag, Varanasi, Ranchi, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Surat, Vijayawada, Raipur, Madurai, Puducherry, Rajkot, Bareilly, Baroda, Belgaum-Hubli, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior-Bhopal UPC, Jabalpur-Bhopal UPC, Jammu, Ludhiana, Calicut, NaviMumbai-Thane, Thiruvananthapuram), 8 editions of Maharashtra Times (Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon), 7 editions of Navbharat Times (61.5, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Lucknow) and 2 editions of Ei Samay (Kolkata and BDA).
- From May 15, 2019, each day, all of the aforesaid publications will have 2 questions. Participant needs to SMS the answer as <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to 8745966661 for Times of India, 8745966662 for Navbharat Times , 8745966663 for Maharashtra Times and 8745966664 for Ei Samay.
- The mobile number of the participant would act as the primary identifier for the participant and the account of points would be mapped against the same.
- The participant can provide the answers only in a single attempt. Multiple attempts will not be considered. For Maharashtra Times, Navbharat Times and Ei Samay, the participant can provide answers in Marathi, Hindi and Bengali as well, apart from English.
- After sharing the answer, participants will receive an automated SMS acknowledging the receipt of their response.
- The daily contest would be open for a 4-hour window (7 AM to 11 AM) during which the participants must submit their responses.
- For every correct answer, the participant would win 1 point which would be keep accumulating over a weekly counter against the mobile number. The weekly counter would be reset to zero at the end of each week.
- In addition, at the end of each week there would be weekly winners and only those who have accumulated atleast 6 are eligible for these weekly prizes. For the weekly draw, one needs to have participated 5 or times in that week, starting Monday to Sunday on which the results of the weekly draw are declared. 110 winners(50 for Times of India, 25 for Navbharat Times, 25 for Maharashtra Times, 10 for Ei Samay) every week stand to win 12000 TIMESPOINTS. A unique mobile number would be considered for this draw only once. Registration is mandatory for eligibility in the weekly lucky draw. The registration could be done on the following websites w.r.t to the publication of participation( Times of India : www.toihappytimes.com, Navbharat Times : www.nbthappytimes.com , Maharashtra Times : www.mthappytimes.com, Ei Samay : www.eshappytimes.com). There would be a monthly draw on the 1 st of December, basis participation between the 30 th of October and the 1 st of December. For eligibility, one would need to have participated atleast 20 days and accumulated a minimum of 30 points in the aforementioned period. The prizes here would be Avon E-Bikes.
- Each mobile number will be treated as a unique ID and multiple SMS from same mobile number will not be considered for the same day and same publication. See more