If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
What was the former name given to Indian Navy? Amazon Quiz Answers & Questions
Answer: (D) 1950
Q2: What was the former name given to Indian Navy?
Answer: (B) Royal Indian Navy
Q3: Which of these is the current Chief of the Naval Staff?
Answer: (A) Karambir Singh
Q4: Which of these is a rank in Indian Navy?
Answer: (D) Admiral
Q5: At which of the following places is the headquarters of a Naval Command NOT located?
Answer: (C) Goa
Amazon Daily Quiz Details, Timing & Prizes
|Quiz Title||Amazon Quiz Daily Quiz|
|No. of Winners||1|
|Contest period:||19th November 2021 To 19th November 2021|
|Winner Announcement||19th November 2021|
|Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Contest will onset on 19th November 2021 from 12:00:00 AM to 19th November 2021 at 11:59:59 PM. During The Contest Period, anyone can play this quiz & enter Lucky Draw to Win prizes.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon NAME Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the NAME Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning NAME Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.