When the National Energy Conservation Day has observed ? Answers
FZ Quiz was released on Amazon today in which has 1 question, What is the birthstone for December?, and the correct answer to this question is 14th December.
For more answers scroll down the page.
Answer: (D) Turquoise
Q2: When the National Energy Conservation Day has observed ?
Answer: (D) 14th December
Q3: If you are born on December 22-31, what zodiac sign are you?
Answer: (C) Capricorn
Q4: Which number month of the year was December originally in the Roman calendar?
Answer: (C) 10th
Q5: When the Indian Navy Day has observed?
Answer: (A) 4th December
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Other quizzes available on Amazon:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the What is the birthstone for December? Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s Official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
Credit: Amazon India