Which is the National animal of Scotland? – Hey Friends here are all the correct answers for The Quiz.
- Gallic Rooster
The Answer is Unicorn.
The unicorn is the National animal of Scotland.
Follow us on Telegram for Fast Answers updates
Which is the National animal of Scotland? Amazon Quiz Answers
Q1: Which is the National animal of Scotland?
Answer 1: (C) Unicorn
Q2: What is Harry Potter’s owl’s name?
Answer 2: (A) Hedwig
Q3: Which sport has been played on the moon?
Answer 3: (A) Golf
Q4:Where was the first solid chocolate bar made?
Answer 4: (B) The UK
Q5: What color is an aircraft’s black box?
Answer 5: (C) Orange
Amazon Quiz Details:
- Total Prizes: 1 Prize
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
How to Play
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions.
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
About Name Quiz
This Quiz will start on 28 September 2021 & it will end on 2 October 2021. There is a total of 1 winner & they will be selected before 26 October 2021.