If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
Which month of the year has 28 days? Amazon Quiz
Q1: Which month of the year has 28 days?
Answer: (D) All of them
Q2: The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
Answer: (C) Darkness
Q3: What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
Answer: (D) Piano
Q4: What has words, but never speaks?
Answer: (C) Book
Q5: What word is pronounced the same if you take away four of its five letters?
Answer: (D) Queue
Amazon Daily Quiz Details, Timing & Prizes 7 November 2021
|No. of Winners||1|
|Contest period:||3rd November 2021 To 15th November 2021|
|Winner Announcement||26th November 2021|
|Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Contest will onset on 3rd November 2021 from 12:00:00 AM to 15 November 2021 at 11:59:59 PM. During The Contest Period, anyone can play this quiz & enter Lucky Draw to Win prizes.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon NAME Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the NAME Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning NAME Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.