Who is known as ‘The father of Indian Constitution’? Answer
Amazon Quiz rolled out new questions & 1st question is Who is known as ‘The father of Indian Constitution’? & the correct answer is B. R. Ambedkar. you can select the correct answer to move to the next question.
For more answers scroll down the page.
Q1: Who is known as ‘The father of Indian Constitution’?
Answer: (B) B. R. Ambedkar
Q2: The Indian Constitution was prepared in how many days?
Answer: (D) 2 years 11 months 18 days
Q3: How many Gun Salutes are presented to the President on Republic Day?
Answer: (B) 21
Q4: What did the Param Vir Chakra replace when India became a Republic?
Answer: (A) Victoria Cross
Q5: The Beating Retreat Ceremony takes place on which date?
Answer: (D) January 29th
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Other quizzes available on Amazon:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the name Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
Credit: Amazon India