Who is the first Black woman to appear on the US quarter? is the question & the correct answer is Maya Angelou. Open the app & submit to win a prize from Amazon.
Who is the first Black woman to appear on the US quarter? Amazon Quiz Answers
Q1: Who is the first Black woman to appear on the US quarter?
Answer (A) – Maya Angelou
Q2- Joumou soup is a traditional pumpkin soup from which country that recently got the UNESCO cultural heritage status?
Answer (B) – Haiti
Q3 – Yutu-2 is the robotic lunar rover of which country’s mission to the Moon?
Answer (C) – China
Q4 – A species of which fish, referred to earlier as ‘trash fish’ is named after this animal?
Answer: (A) – Alligator Gar
Q5 – This visual shows which city?
Answer (B) – Varanasi
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Other quizzes available on Amazon:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the Who is the first Black woman to appear on the US quarter? Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
Credit: Amazon India